20090604

The Last Time I Checked We Make Our Living Off Crazy

Today instead of eating at lunch me and my friend Alana decided to swim in her pool. It was one of the best ideas we have ever had. I ened up skipping part of my 5th hour because the water was so warm and nice. I also loved thinking while I am playing around in a pool everyone else is in class suffering! It made me feel rather special.
Then once I got back to school I got a teacher to write me a pass so I was marked excused...arn't I brilliant? When I finally made it to 5 hour we were watching a Nicholas Cage moive, then I went to my next class where we were watching National Treasure 2(also starring Nicholas Cage)
After this just overly exciting day I went to Olga's and had a meeting with my swim coach and the other captains of the team to hash out plans for next year. I had some snackers, then i jizzed in my pants.
Since this day was just overly crazy, I just did so much work I can't even stand it I just had to take a 3 hour nap...so I did
Stay uber sassy saucy

1 comment:

  1. kelsey,
    we're like two peas in a pod.
    a super cool lime green pod!
    thats an edamame pod (cause that means we're gonna be eating sushi) hooray!

    ReplyDelete