20090604

Soon They'll See I Am Not Like The Other Drones
























I want to join the circus! I just think it would be spledid fun to chill with elephants, and walk on tight ropes, wear sparkly clothes, eat lots of cotton candy, set hoops on fire, wrap my legs around my head, tame lions, grow a beard, and most importantly spent must your day in a giant rainbow tent...except for the part where my circus would look like these pictures! So once I put togather my epic circus you are all invited to come and watch.
Stay uber sassy saucy

1 comment:

  1. so i went to go to my gmail and i typed in G and hit enter
    and for some reason it went to your blog
    and i noticed that you posted something new
    and it concerns me that both of us are becoming such avid bloggers.

    that's all.

    ReplyDelete